Popular Posts

Website Still Under Construction Please Bear With Us!!



“A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.”

Friday, December 28, 2012

The world of boys!!!!

Declan
Jayden
Dawsyn, Jayden, and Blake















Its funny to me to be surrounded by little boys!!  I love frilly pretty dresses, jewelery, and all things girly!!!
Yet, I spend at least 6 days a week tending 2 to 3 little boys.  I have had Declan since he was 7 weeks old and he is now about 20 months.  Jayden since he was about 10 weeks and he is 8 months old, and his older brother Dawsyn, off and on through out his life and he is 8 years old.  I tend at my place 3 days a week and my sisters 3 days, so I get to spend time with Jayden and Dawsyn's oldest brother who is almost 18.  He was my very first nephew and my first real experience with dealing with boys.
I have discovered that boys have a world filled with cars, blocks, balls and lego's.  They also think burping and passing gas is funny!! They love to jump on each other, roll on the floor and occasionally beat on each other.  I have been welcomed to the world of sponge bob square pants, rap music, and video games,  Ant farms, sea monkey's and beta fish.
I have also discovered that there is nothing in the world like little boy kisses and hugs!! They snuggle and cuddle and love their auntie!!  They smile toothless smiles, tell the best jokes and fill my life with wonder  as they explore the world!! 
When I was young I used to think I wanted a little girl first, but now, I would welcome either!! I love my niece Addi and enjoy playing house with her!!  We have painted finger nails, toes and dressed up as princesses!! But I can also appreciate the world of boys!!  The love of a child is priceless no matter how it comes! I just pray that Berrett and I will be blessed with that kind of love soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment